Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thing #1

While watching the Lifelong Learning tutorial, I quickly recognized which step is easiest for me, Habit 7 1/2 - "Play"! My problem is that I often do Habit 7 1/2 before I do any others. The habit that is hardest for me is Habit 6, "Using Technology to Your Advantage". While I enjoy technology and use it constantly (I love my smart phone!), I use technology primarily for entertainment purposes. I am not as technically savvy when it comes to resources that will benefit me as a student and later as an educator. I'm hopeful that this course and all the tools that I will become familiar with during this course can change my ability to make technology work for me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with "Using technology to my advantage" being the hardest habit as its the hardest for me also. I am also hoping that this class arms me with the knowledge of using technology in an effective way in my classroom. I have already become more comfortable with such tools through two days of class and a week of blogging, so i would say the class has been a success so far.

    ReplyDelete