Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thing #9

I looked at ImageChef.com first and used a generator to create the image above - my name on a Valentine's Day heart.


I followed the link for the Custom Sign generator from Dr. Wall's "Thing #9" instructions and chose the Fortune Cookie generator link for the above image. I sure do like my fortune!

Generators are incredibly easy to use. For every generator I looked at, the only thing a user has to do is type their desired message in the "text" box and then click "create". Voila - you have the image you want!

These kinds of generators could be used to make any kind of image with rules, directions, fun sayings, etc that could be posted throughout the classroom. The images these generators make are more interesting than a plain sign and the students would enjoy them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment